• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New Desire - Help

mattbeech

Lurker
Nov 25, 2010
Hi guys,

Just got my desire yesterday and it is absolutely awesome! However there's a few things I need help with. I set it up to link up to my facebook account and it imported all my facebook friends into my contacts, however there is some people in there that I want on facebook but don't want their phone number in my phonebook. Is there anyway to sort this? Also - It is a brand new SIM and I need to add all my contacts who don't have their mobile number on facebook, how can I link the 2 up? (their facebook account to the mobile number which I enter by myself?).

Thanks in advance, matt

Hello Desire world,

I need some advice on this facebook and twitter thingy.
My FB and twitter updates continuously as and when my friends start tweeting.
Because of this i am using up lot of data.
My question is: How to get those updates / tweets only when i want to i mean manually i should tell my device to get the updates.

Am a noob here, so thanks everyone for understanding.

Regards,
Kumar.

Upvote 0
Hi there!
How can I link the sim card people and facebook people ? I had made a sync. but if the names are different I have two different person in the list (one for facebook - one for sim card). If the phone is not suggest a link, how can I do it? How can I ordering a facebook profile to my original contacts ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones