• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Droid owner!

Just introducing myself. My name is John and I'm from Valencia, California. I picked up a MotoDroid on Black Friday (got a good deal through a relative), my first ever smartphone. I've never even checked an email on a phone before, but I am loving this! At first my one concern was battery life, but it seems to have gotten longer over the past couple days (maybe partly b/c I'm not playing with the phone every minute). Anyway, I came across this forum when comparison shopping multiple devices, and am now looking forward to using this as a resource. Thanks in advance!

Just introducing myself. My name is John and I'm from Valencia, California. I picked up a MotoDroid on Black Friday (got a good deal through a relative), my first ever smartphone. I've never even checked an email on a phone before, but I am loving this! At first my one concern was battery life, but it seems to have gotten longer over the past couple days (maybe partly b/c I'm not playing with the phone every minute). Anyway, I came across this forum when comparison shopping multiple devices, and am now looking forward to using this as a resource. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones