• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Droid Owner

Saiph

Lurker
Feb 15, 2010
VZW Droid Owner in New Mexico here. I've had it for a week, and it's hands down the best phone I've ever had, and single most impressive piece of technology I've ever used. I look forward to contributing to discussions.

As an introductory anecdote, I feel I have to explain exactly why I've joined:

Among the many, many impressive things I've seen the Droid do, this is one: While traveling to a friend's house to see a movie yesterday I queued up roughly 60mb worth of images to upload to Picasa. I set it to go, and while driving I hooked up my Droid to my car stereo and simultaneously streamed Pandora. While using the GPS to check my location.

I was completely blown away.

I've got a whole bag of stories like that. Looking forward to learning more tips and tricks.

~Saiph

VZW Droid Owner in New Mexico here. I've had it for a week, and it's hands down the best phone I've ever had, and single most impressive piece of technology I've ever used. I look forward to contributing to discussions.

As an introductory anecdote, I feel I have to explain exactly why I've joined:

Among the many, many impressive things I've seen the Droid do, this is one: While traveling to a friend's house to see a movie yesterday I queued up roughly 60mb worth of images to upload to Picasa. I set it to go, and while driving I hooked up my Droid to my car stereo and simultaneously streamed Pandora. While using the GPS to check my location.

I was completely blown away.

I've got a whole bag of stories like that. Looking forward to learning more tips and tricks.

~Saiph
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones