1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New droid razr m for my girlfriend. Opinions?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by steveu694, Jun 30, 2013.

1. steveu694

steveu694 Android Enthusiast

Hey guys. I'm coming here from the S3 page (what I own). My girlfriend is getting her first new smartphone for free on Verizon, droid razr m. What does the m stand for? Is it maxx?

She wants a screen protector and case. She drops her phone often, so I figured the otterbox defender is her best bet. I run my gs3 naked. I'm careful, she is not. She bought the white version, so maybe a white defender?

Looking for a cheap reliable case and screen protector. Help me help her. Need to order tonight. Thanks, guys!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rsisley

rsisley Well-Known Member

The M probably stands for mini. I have the Defender case and while its nice, it does make the phone bigger. I'm current using the basketweave one that I got at Verizon. There are plenty of screen protectors available. One comes with the Defender.

3. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Android Expert

Another one! The MAXX and M are different phones :)

4. Something to consider ... she is going to be using this day in and day out for a couple of years. I suggest the she go to the Verizon store and handle it (and any others of interest) inside the case if that's what she wants.

If she does that she will have a pretty good idea of how it is going to work out for her.

... Thom

5. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Android Expert

Also keep in mind what they will be like with a case on them.

Motorola Droid RAZR M Forum

The Motorola Droid RAZR M release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 2000mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews