1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

new droid user ,hello.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tugasaki, Jun 30, 2013.

1. tugasaki

tugasaki Lurker

hi all got myself a upgrade cell,but not the latest and newest version,just the samsung galaxy ace2x. wow nothing that i'm used too,its a great little phone,that i heard is like referred to the s3mini. if thats right. but the only thing that bothers me is some da, embarrasing photo's uploaded from picasso on its own that i can not delete.already deleted everything on the google end but the cell will not allow me to delete.even after taking battery out and sim card reinstalling them still does not cure the plm.
    I just recently bought the samsung galaxy camera,wow what a power house . what i like is the fact that when you gently put the camera in sleep mode,but after it wakes up,the camera will keep its last setting,which makes for faster image record option without having to reset all everytime you turn it on.I love this camera ,but i still carry my nikon d300 and its heavy gear.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. LilBit

LilBit Extreme Android User

Hi tugasaki!! welcome to AF!! :D Lets move this thread where all the other Galaxy ace 2 people are. Get more responses and info that way:)

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews