• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New droid user here, just saying hello!

Well after getting frustrated with my BB for the last time late last week, i walked into a apple store to get an iPhone 4 (contract w/sprint expired in march) After playing with it for a bit, and reading some reviews online (on my BB, lol) it really didn't "fit" me. So there was a sprint store down the hall, and i went to see what they had. As i walked in i was greeted by a rep and asked about alternatives to my BB. She showed me a demo version of an Evo and i fell in love with it. Problem is, they didn't have any, and haven't had any for weeks. So while contenplating what to do, i went to a coffee joint in the hall and researched a couple other phones. Got sidetracked, saw a movie, and happened to bump into the sprint rep in the food court. "UPS guy just brought us some presents, and i think you'll be pleasantly surprised as to what they are" she said. Yup. 6 new Evo's. So i took the liberty of picking one up for my wife as well. By the time i was done setting up my g-mail account, the other 4 were already spoken for.

I haven't stopped playing with it all weekend. I am currently researching battery issues. Either larger batteries or more efficient chargers. This one seems to take hours to charge. Any ideas?

You should be very careful when buying one. I'm getting a feeling that the battery is starting to charge faster with following charges on my HTC Desire that I've purchased three days ago.

I think I've seen a great thread on this forum about batteries, which also mentioned batteryboss.org which you just have to check out :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones