• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New DROID user ... well soon to be :D

Hey guys, the name is Josh. I am a PC and gadget nerd. I stumbled upon these forums while I was doing research into whether or not I wanted to drop a pretty penny on a DROID. I found a pretty good deal on eBay so I pulled the trigger. I actually just sent the payment like 20 minutes ago. I can't wait this that bad boy gets here! It's gonna be a nice step up from my old Versa.

Well see you around!

Hey! Welcome! I skipped the Droid because I knew the N1 was coming to VZW, then I found out the the Incredible was coming and I waited for that. It is now staring right at me as we speak. I enjoy it. I hope you like your Droid. I also hope you feel free to chat on the forum. Feel free to PM me if you need anything.

Steven :) :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones