1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New droid X owner!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HadouGhost, Nov 2, 2010.

1. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Android Expert

Hey guys. Just got the X yesterday. had a vibrant on T-mo but gave it to my wife so i could use the new HTC G2... wasnt completely happy with it so i decided to drop t-mo and get the X. Happy with it for the most part other than sometimes when i want to record an hd video, when i click the shutter button or start to record it crashes to the home screen, making me reboot the phone to use the hd recording. Other than that its a beast of a phone. I get singal in places my t-mobile phones could only dream of. and the powervr SGX 530 does its job well. quadrant showed the X doing kind of crappy in some 3D parts but..well this is why i dont trust benchmarks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. buckguin

buckguin Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about you video problem. I wish I had a fix for that but I have yet to have this problem. The video quality is great though. Hope you get that figured out and welcome to the world of the DX!!

3. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Android Expert

exchanging the phone out tomorrow.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews