1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New Dropbox for ICS

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Stigy, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Stigy

Stigy Some say...

They just release a update for dropbox. Not in the market yet so you can grab it from their website.

(12/20) - Android Forum Build - 1.3.0.6 Dropbox Forums

Direct Link: Dropbox - Dropbox1306.apk - Simplify your life

kg6epf, foo, steevo1 and 2 others like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. foo

foo Android Enthusiast

Prob should've posted this in Applications but thx anyway :)

3. Stigy

Stigy Some say...

Probably, but it is optimized for ICS and currently only ICS phone out there.

Honestly didn't even think to look for an Applications subforum, but thanks for the heads up!

foo likes this.
  4. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Android Expert

Dont forget the some Nexus S users have had ICS pushed to their phone, it is even 4.0.3, I'm still on 4.0.1 :(

5. kg6epf

kg6epf Well-Known Member

Respectfully disagree. People really wouldn't have any clue to go there to look for it. However a more in-depth discussion on the app, how it works, etc would be more appropriate to move there. Just an announcement of the app here is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the info, I'm grabbing it now.

6. yawdapaah

yawdapaah Android Expert

How do you download with this version? Seems like you can only open the files.

7. wedgemoose

wedgemoose Android Enthusiast

I don't want to worry anyone about this. and I'm no pro. but yesterday i got my first two reboots with this thing. it was weird and i was nervous. Because they happened pretty close to each other. This new Drop Box and HD Christmas Wallpaper were the only two new apps i installed yesterday. So I uninstalled this new Drop Box and haven't had one since. It could be total coincidence!!!!! So if you do get re-boots once you download this we will know.

Again, i could be totally wrong. Maybe I will be getting another reboot soon. Or maybe it was just my install (something went wrong)? Just letting you guys know in case it happens to you......

8. foo

foo Android Enthusiast

Ya it's not the new Dropbox. It happens to me every now and then - even before installing this latest vers. It's random things that cause it to freeze up & reboot. Nothing too common though..just minor annoyance is all really

9. wedgemoose

Usually i wouldn't worry. But they were both real close yesterday. I'm talking twice in two hours. and before that it NEVER happened once. I got this thing the first second it was available (at Verizon at 6:30a.m. release day) and haven't stopped touching it yet!!!!!!!

so hopefully it was just coincidence. I'll just wait to the new drop box to be in the market just in case. I know it probably is the exact same thing as above but i will just make me feel better.

10. foo

foo Android Enthusiast

you had a store open at 6:30 on rls day? nice. i had to wait until 9.

anyway, good luck. hope it fixes itself somehow

p.s. update your devices in your profile! ;)

11. wedgemoose

HaHa I wish. I was just there at 6:30 just incase of lines. But I had mine in hand at 9:03......

There wasn't a line but once the store opened and I was waited on, around 15 more people came in asking for the phone. But I was first !!!!!!!!!!!

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews