1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New Epic

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by beledi, Aug 21, 2012.

1. beledi

beledi Well-Known Member

I just received my new Samsung Galxy S 11 Epic yesterday. So sweet. Should receive my Otterbox cover today.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bencurt24

bencurt24 Well-Known Member

what's a galaxy s 11?

3. yscty

yscty Newbie

I believe she meant SII as in S2

4. beledi

beledi Well-Known Member

Yes, I meant 2. Got the Otterbox Defender, yesterday. By the way, I am a she.

5. bencurt24

bencurt24 Well-Known Member

I know what she meant I was just screwing with her. lol

6. msndrstood

msndrstood Newbie

I just bought my husband the Galaxy S II E4GT on Saturday with OBD case. That whole set up is huge! Compared next to my NS4G with a TPU case, it feels like a paperback to me. He kept asking me if I wanted to switch, lol, no. He kept hinting for weeks that he needed a phone beside his work phone. So, I picked the E4GT for it's size (bigger hands) and its display. He is a total noob with a smartphone so the GSIII would have been overkill. (I'm waiting for the new Nexus, I'm a fangirl) So far so good.

He has a way to go, but is having fun with it. I did have to disable auto correct after receiving some really confusing texts yesterday, lol. :p

7. beledi

beledi Well-Known Member

I see how it is. Remember about paybacks. At least I know someone noticed.

8. beledi

beledi Well-Known Member

I wanted the Defender for its extra durability, so I do not use the clip unless to set the phone on something, so a video can be watched.

9. msndrstood

msndrstood Newbie

It seems to be nearly indestructible, I've never used one before, this was my first experience with it. He is on construction job sites every day so I knew he needed something durable. I was impressed that every port had it's own little cover. I personally don't think I would ever use one because it just adds so much bulk to a phone and I have really small hands, so TPU works great for me. I have a leather cell phone case/wallet that I use and is perfect for my needs.

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews