1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New Error Message on LG Optimus Zone 2-"Cannot capture screen. Please try again later."

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DerDoktor, Feb 11, 2015.

1. zixxorb

zixxorb Android Enthusiast

I really havent messed with root too much on this phone yet so I'm not sure if that's a root error.

Sorry to sound like you're stupid but have you tried restarting the memo or your phone?

2. DerDoktor

DerDoktor Newbie

Oh dats ok, I kinda am about android OS, and I've been called a lot worse. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by turning it on and off you mean hard restart or its completely dead and I've taken the battery out? Well yeah I have, plus I've done a hard reset that turns it off all the way and turns it on too. RDM mean uninstalling it and reinstalling it and yes I've tried that. But only with Titanium Backup. I can't get the LG app all by itself from or when without extracting it from my phone and putting it on this phone. LG support doesn't have it , they just want me to send a whole phone in and they're just gonna work, they just want me to send a whole phone in and they're just gonna recap it which doesn't really help me outt with the problem.and I can't find anyone out there that has it.

3. zixxorb

Well i mean like going to settings then apps and force close it then reopen it.

otherwise I don't really know. sorry

4. DerDoktor

DerDoktor Newbie

Finally just did a hard reboot, factory reset, it work for a while, then smi-bricked, had to buy another. I finally found a recovery image for it and got eveything back to stock...now I got 2, (one to screw up on...hee-hee), Hey Mod!!, lets put this one in the new forum for this phone!

zixxorb likes this.
  5. zixxorb

Glad you got it fixed

6. DerDoktor

DerDoktor Newbie

Thanx..fer a newbie I'm starting to get pretty good, (mostly from trial and error)

7. zixxorb

Best way to figure things out

8. DerDoktor

DerDoktor Newbie

Yup glad I got 2...lol

zixxorb likes this.