1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support New facebook contacts problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by stearic, Nov 16, 2009.

1. stearic

stearic Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Security Trainer
    BFE
    Well i finally ran into my first problem with the facebook app. Not sure if it's the app or facebook itself, but it's there none the less. I added a new contact on facebook, and this person is already in my contacts on my phone. I noticed that the facebook info wasn't showing up for this person in their contacts card. When i look online via the app it doesn't even show this person as being a friend, but when i use the browser and goto the mobile/touch based version i see them there, same as when i'm on my computer and check it. Is this a known problem with the app or am i doing something wrong? I've done a force sync with it, removed my account and re-added facebook sync and that did nothing. Also i've searched the forums here and haven't found this issue exactly but have tried (as previously stated) a few things people have mentioned as a fix for some facebook issues.

Advertisement

2. shady828

shady828 Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Yea. I got the simiar problem. How can I sync an existing member on my contacts on my phone to the member of my facebook.