1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

new fonts on the admire?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by androidchyk24, Aug 22, 2012.

1. androidchyk24

androidchyk24 Member

is it possible to change all the system fonts particually like the samsung galaxy s II?? i love there crazy wacky fonts but is it possible??

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. KageBeast

KageBeast Android Expert

I suppose you could just go to uot kitchen and maybe find a font that's similar and just flash it

3. Killah1994

Killah1994 Android Expert

Or search google play for a font app which changes the entire system font

4. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS

5. Levi0187

Levi0187 Member

I don't have this particular phone, but on both the LG Motion 4G and the Samsung Admire (Not the Galaxy version), I have used root fonts that fully replace the fonts for the entire system with no issues whatsoever. The set I've been using is here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.root.font.pack.net.rootedceltic and they're all free. Another item I use for many things, but is awesome for instantly changing font size is Power Toggles, the free version. Hope this helps anybody.

Note: Both the tools I mentioned do require root and I'd backup your system font, just in case you don't like the look or other issues.

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews