• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Forum: Mega Threads

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    You'll probably notice we moved the "AF Community" section to the top of the site after it was recommended by @AugieTN

In that same spirit, I've just created a new "Search Forum" at the top called "Mega Threads":
    You can find it in the AF Community section. This forum dynamically lists ALL threads on the site with 1,000+ replies. I thought this was would be a great way to showcase a "Hall of Fame" of sorts. The big, fun topics that seem to continue for infinity.

Let's keep it going!

You'll probably notice we moved the "AF Community" section to the top of the site after it was recommended by @AugieTN

In that same spirit, I've just created a new "Search Forum" at the top called "Mega Threads":
    You can find it in the AF Community section. This forum dynamically lists ALL threads on the site with 1,000+ replies. I thought this was would be a great way to showcase a "Hall of Fame" of sorts. The big, fun topics that seem to continue for infinity.

Let's keep it going!
    Can you dig up the famous Gnex thread or is that too old?

Reactions: ocnbrze
    Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones