• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New forum request (HP Touchpad)

colchiro

Extreme Android User
Jun 4, 2010
XDA and RootzWiki both have Android forums for this tablet. I'd REALLY like to see one here as well. :D

The HP Touchpad (discontinued) comes stock with WebOs, but they already have GB booting on it so might actually see something installable in a month or so.

The General Tablet forum already has posts in it for this tablet that'd I get great pleasure out of moving to this new forum. :D

Reactions: NightAngel79
XDA and RootzWiki both have Android forums for this tablet. I'd REALLY like to see one here as well. :D

The HP Touchpad (discontinued) comes stock with WebOs, but they already have GB booting on it so might actually see something installable in a month or so.

The General Tablet forum already has posts in it for this tablet that'd I get great pleasure out of moving to this new forum. :D

Now you just need to add prefixes to the ones you moved, lol :p:)
( i moved a couple and forgot also! LOL)

Reactions: colchiro
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones