Help New Galaxy S3 - No Voicemail?

Spluck

I grabbed a Galaxy S3 from my local Boost store a few days ago. (the old SD card is in the new phone)

Today I discovered that apparently I have no voicemail. This is only my 2nd Boost phone. I assumed that voice automatically transferred when the Boost guy activated the Galaxy, but several ppl called me today & got 'the person you are trying to reach us unavailable.'

I can't get into voicemail. Initially it gave me a text msg (repeatedly) that said I have no voicemails. When I tried to personalize voicemail thru Call Settings, it said No Mobile Network. I stepped out the door & tried & kept getting a busy signal. Once I got a 1/2 ring that immediately flipped to busy. I can't stand outside to call Boost and sort this out. It's 96 degrees at the moment with a 1000% humidity. Ugh!

Can anyone help me out?

Spluck

Yep. It just wasn't activated. I was hoping that it was something else because I couldn't call Boost at the time. All set now. Thanks very much!

Spluck

How did you activate your voice mail? ?

I had to call Boost to re-activate voice mail. Once I got a live it rep it literally took seconds to resolve.

I'm sorry that I didn't see your question sooner, iblost. Perhaps this reply will help others, though.