1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New Game: Hidden Folks (Version 1.6.10)

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by App Update, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Hidden Folks Android Enthusiast

WHAT'S NEW
    Hey everyone - Adriaan here, game designer of Hidden Folks. Google Play's Games Services were causing many crashes and hangs, and after many attempts at trying to deal with it, I decided to remove the services from Hidden Folks entirely. This means that from now on your savegame will only exist on your device. I hate removing features but I have to value 'game working at all' over 'convenience'. Thanks for waiting for me to solve this, and I hope you'll continue to enjoy the game! - Adriaan

EXTRA INFO
    • Rating: 4.7
    • Installs: 50,000+
    • Download Size: 67M
    • Version: 1.6.10
    DESCRIPTION

Hidden Folks

Hidden Folks Forum

com.adriaandejongh.hiddenfolks

Search for hidden folks in hand-drawn, interactive, miniature landscapes. Unfurl tent flaps, cut through bushes, slam doors, and poke some crocodiles! Rooooaaaarrrr!!!!! A strip of targets shows you what to look for. Tap a target for a hint, and find enough to unlock the next area. In case you like numbers a lot: - 25+ hand-drawn areas - 250+ targets to find - 1600+ mouth-originated sound effects - 400+ unique interactions - 1 in-app purchase to unlock additional Beach areas - 3 color modes: normal, sepia, and night mode - 22 languages (translated by the community)

READ MORE
November 18, 2019
Last Updated
Rating
Installs