• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New game looking for feedback

Hi @VinceBou and welcome to Android Forums :)

I've moved your post into the App & Game Announcements subforum - a dedicated spot for developers to post about their apps. Incidentally, this is also where our members know to look for the latest releases. :thumbsupdroid:

While you're here, please be sure to review the posting guidelines. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
ok, played it a little bit. It's very good implementation of interesting idea. I like sounds and graphics effects.
I found only few problems:
* when I started I thought it's possible to tap only on gears so I was about to close game as I thought it's adopted for tablets only, but then I found by chance when I tapped on flower that I can touch everywere. And on promotion video you don't see where plyer touches so it looks like he tap on gears. So I'd suggest to make some kind of tutor becouse many people can leave the game on early start
* I didn't understand how to share the videos (I'm not sure if it's possible but looks like it's possible). So I'd like this feauture would be simplified

Upvote 0
Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it.
I made a tutorial, you can start it from the worlds menu. I think I will replace the first level by this tutorial to be sure that players see it. About replays, I'm using Everyplay SDK but it's unstable on some android phones. So I'm working on an home-made solution which will be available next week.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones