1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New Game - Rubber Rocket Racer [Game][Free]

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by BunbySoft, Oct 8, 2018.

1. BunbySoft

BunbySoft Lurker

[​IMG]

Hi, I am a solo developer and have just released my first game “Rubber Rocket Racer”! It is a Rocket Cave Racing game with simple controls but totally wild handling. It looks difficult at first but it really isn’t after a few goes. It's real fun and addictive when you get the hang of it.

[​IMG]

Please check it out:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bunbysoft.rubberrocketracer

I have done all the programming, art and music myself. I am currently working on multiplayer! That's going to be a whole new level of madness. I'll keep you informed when that's available.

Hope you like it. Let me know if you have any questions or feedback!

Thanks,
    BunbySoft

Rubber Rocket Racer

Rubber Rocket Racer Forum

com.bunbysoft.rubberrocketracer

A challenging rocket game that involves racing your rocket through caves. The simple yet challenging controls make this different to other rocket games. Compare your Rubber Rocket games best times with players around the world with the online leader board. Play Rubber Rocket games against your friends and family with Multiplayer option. Choose your rocket wisely: - Apollo 69 - Ideal starter rocket for learning to fly in this game - Red Rocket - It's all the rocket you'll ever need - The Fat Boy - Highly manoeuvrable due to the wide spacing of the boosters - The Black Mamba - The coolest space ship you've ever laid eyes on - Alpha Centauri - A space ship fast enough to leave the solar system before you can say "Is there life on that exoplanet?" More levels and multiplayer coming soon!

READ MORE
June 24, 2019
Last Updated
Rating
Installs