• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New GB Enhancements?

JasonPurp

Oct 22, 2010
Besides the technical changes that comes with every phone's GB update, what new features will we be seeing on our phone, most specifically in Sense, if any?

I used to get very excited when hearing about updates for the DROID/DROIDX because so many new features were always added to the OEM's "skin." Is it the same for Sense?

Its tough to say really. I used to have an original incredible, and the jump would have been pretty drastic to gb. But it seems like the inc2 has some of the features built in already, like being able to copy and paste. GB is also supposed to be much better on battery life and multitasking, so I would imagine those things would improve.

As far as sense being upgraded, its definitely a newer verision than whats on the original inc, (I know because it actually works, lol) and I beleive its the same, or pretty close to the same as whats on the TB, so as far as I'm aware, we already have the newer version of that. No one really knows what will be included until vzw or HTC releases something official. Considering all the major issues the recent droidx updates caused, I would imagine we may have to wait a while for ours to get updated.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones