• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Go Launcher - App Draw Question

sic0048

Android Enthusiast
Jun 22, 2010
I feel silly for having to ask this, but has anyone found a way to make the new buttons disappear from the Go Launcher app drawer? Go Launcher's buttons duplicate my phone's Home, Search, and Settings buttons which are located just below Go Launcher's buttons. It is a total waste of space and it looks stupid!

Can any help?

Thanks,

I run ICS. My point is that there are already those buttons on the screen (not hard buttons, but soft buttons on the screen). You could get another row of icons where the buttons are located.

GoLauncherScreenshot.png

It seems like a total waste of space IMHO. There is absolutely no reason I need those buttons. It worked just fine without them and now all of a sudden we get an update that includes these buttons. It don't need them and I don't want them. At least give me an option to remove them from the screen.

Upvote 0
I would honestly say that they should straight up get rid of all those buttons down there including the home button they had prior to the update and add another row of icons. Because for me i juts hit the hard key for home... and i know even with ICS phones with soft keys you will always have the soft home key. So having a duplicate on the screen is just pointless.

Upvote 0
I run ICS. My point is that there are already those buttons on the screen (not hard buttons, but soft buttons on the screen). You could get another row of icons where the buttons are located.

GoLauncherScreenshot.png

It seems like a total waste of space IMHO. There is absolutely no reason I need those buttons. It worked just fine without them and now all of a sudden we get an update that includes these buttons. It don't need them and I don't want them. At least give me an option to remove them from the screen.

Yeah, I agree with you! Seems like a waste of space.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones