• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Google Play Store apk

I had installed the transparent blue one that was on here. I "think" market has updated but it's still transparent and blue so IDK. I kinda liked the Market look better online than this new garbage.

I had the blue trans market too before I installed this. Really only way to notice the difference is the icon at the top and the desktop icon. Everything else looks the same

Upvote 0
Downloaded and it updated Market to Play. As said before no real difference.

Sidenote: Would any of you actually consider storing your music on Google's servers?

I have 6GB worth of music on my phone alone and over 400 full albums on my comp which is like 15000 songs.... Just the music on my phone along would take hoursssss to upload. I tried it a while back when it first came out. I dont even remember how many songs or albums it was total I was trying to upload but after like 2 hours it uploaded 80 something songs.... yeah no.... it took 5 minutes to put 6 gigs worth of music on my sd.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones