• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps New group : New apps / Beta testers

Pretty neat idea!

I debated hard, but in the end, I moved your post over here to the App Development forum - I hope that's ok, I _think_ it might be the right place.

But - it was a tough call, because the Lounge does get a lot of traffic. If you disagree, please drop me a private message and let's explore the best way.

Upvote 0
Pretty neat idea!

I debated hard, but in the end, I moved your post over here to the App Development forum - I hope that's ok, I _think_ it might be the right place.

But - it was a tough call, because the Lounge does get a lot of traffic. If you disagree, please drop me a private message and let's explore the best way.

Thanks for your message !
I have no one in the group yet. How do you think I should process to attract people ?
Btw, you are welcome to suscribe ;-)

Upvote 0
Pretty neat idea!

...Are you reading this all you "AT&T Wireless Forum GOONMods"? Yes THIS is a true MODERATOR! AT&Terrible forum could learn from AF! ...oh, and aint EarlyMon be best?

Ok, sorry for hijacking the discussion...back to the topic! YES this is a great idea! Cant wait to share ideas, participate in beta testing and just may take the plunge and seek sggested ways to try my hand at developing my first app!

Thanks Crocobill for starting this!

Reactions: Crocobill
Upvote 0
You have 3 now :)

Looks like Scur joined and I just joined also. (Scur is a good guy too :) )

ALostPacket! Each time I read posting in your AF Discussion I get impressed with the great wealth of knowledge you share ! I am even more impressed about your articles I've come to read onle as a result of clicking on your AF Signature!
lostpacket.JPG

Reactions: Crocobill
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones