• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New guy - first post

Dude things to know about the ERIS.
1. Dont get a task manager (I know someones gonna say that you need it but you really dont.) me and my brother compared speed and mine was at least a second faster booting and loading google.com

2. If your earpice starts to sound like your talking to robots take it back within the 30 day period to get a swap right in the store. Because the earpiece is dying (Happend to mine.)

3. Dont leave the Mobile Network on major battery drainer.

4.Download Easy tether Beta to tether your laptop when ever you are on the go to get the web free of charge.

5. Dont get an invisishield takes way to long to dry and water gets on the side of the phone.

6. Get better keyboard(It cost but if you google you can find the apk and just install it with astro file manager a app located in the market.

7. Have fun with htc sense

8. Dont expect the youtube app to work or you may embarres yourself in front of your iphone friends.

9. download ringdroid to add your mp3s to your notifications and contact ringtones
10. Yes we know that Droid has 2.01 but its not that better then HTC's Suped up 1.5 Cupcake.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones