• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New guy joined!

l1ld3v1lrydr

Jul 28, 2013
Hello every body. Just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Jason and I live in PA. I recently purchased an S3 on the ATT network back in December. I've been running in to some issues with it as of late so I joined the forum to see if I could find/get some answers! Looking forward to searching around here and seeing what everyone has to say!

Hello Jason. Welcome to Android Forums. I see that you found the support area for your S3. I hope you can resolve your issues with the help of our friendly members. Have fun and thanks for joining.

Thank you! I posted a thread on my issues. Hopefully I can get down to some answers. Or get in contact with my carrier and get a new phone or something!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones