1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New guy, need a little help with Samsung Epic please.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Badmunky, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Badmunky

Badmunky Newbie

Ok so this is not my first smart phone. But it is my first android based smart phone. I'm a former windows smart phone user. HTC Tilt to be exact.

Now I love my new phone! But I am having a few problems with it. I was wondering if you guys would help me out with some info please.

Here is what I need help with.

1: I cant seam to get my voice mail to go threw a head set. (Wired or bluetooth.) Not cool when driving.

2: I cant get my headphones to change the song, stop, or any thing.

3: I cant get the voice dial, or and voice input to work if I have a head set hooked up. (Wired or bluetooth

4: AccuWeather.com Clock thing came on my phone. Cool and it works great for the weather but shows 1 hour slow all the time?

5: I want to uninstall a few things that came on the phone and it dose not give me the option to. Like "Sprint football" and "NASCAR" And "Qik". All things I don't use and never will. There just taking up storage space I would like back.

6: I want to move things to the SD card and some things from the SD card to the phone. Can not find any option to do this.

Things I installed on the phone so far.

Advanced Task killer
    Bubble level
    Bonsai Blast
    Angry Birds <--Love that one!
    Asphalt 5
    Blow up lite
    AutoZone
    ebay
    Aquarium Free
    Battery Widget <---Works but shows 25% and the phone shows 50%???
    Tank Recon 3D lite
    Robo Defense FREE
    Flashlight
    GasBuddy
    Jewels
    Matrix Live Wallpaper
    Pinball
    Speed test.net
    TuneIn Radio
    WiFi Analyzer <--Works great!
    Ultimate Stopwatch
    Yellow Pages
    Spanish Translator

Thanks!:D:D:D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. tommy_ed

tommy_ed Android Expert

3. Howard Packer

Howard Packer Member

Were you ever able to get the voicemail to play to your headset? I still can't get that to work on mine, and the speakerphone is so low that I can't hear the message well when I play it back.

Samsung Epic 4G Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G release date was September 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

September 2010
Release Date
Reviews