1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support New guy with an old question?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lakeside707, Jun 21, 2011.

1. lakeside707

lakeside707 Lurker
    None

Jun 21, 2011
    Full-time student
    Keizer, Or.
    So I'm gonna do the new guy thing and ask a question that may have been addressed already. I have searched on here using several different phrases and haven't found exactly what my problem is. Here goes, all of my music is internal and I like using the HTC music player however some of info (artist, album, track) is unknown. The music info is correct when I transferred using Windows and I have also checked it with Verizon V-Cast media center but not when I try to look it up on my phone. Some of the album art is missing too but I care more about the track and artist info when I'm trying to find a song. I have heard somewhere on a different Android forum that there is an issue with WMA files and such. Thanks for your input, oh and hey everyone. :)

Advertisement

2. lakeside707

lakeside707 Lurker
    None

Jun 21, 2011
    Full-time student
    Keizer, Or.
    I guess my question is are there any apps that will allow me to edit music info within the phone? I've tried Mp3tagger, itag and Jukefox(formerly Museek) but it seems they only work for files on a sd card, which mine are not.

3. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Android Expert

Aug 5, 2010
    Male
    PA
    Welcome to the forums, I don't use my phone to play music, but I have heard of this issue before and had to with editing the id tags. you might want to try a service called doubletwist.