1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New here and an Android newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hughsimpson, Dec 28, 2011.

1. hughsimpson

hughsimpson Lurker

This say it is hard to teach a old dog new tricks. Well this 65 yr young dog does not believe that! I am a long time serial entrepreneur that has been involved with Internet Marketing for 12 yrs. Finally I decided to get myself an Android tablet. As a former CBS News TV consumer reporter I always do extensive research before I buy something like an Android tablet. I researched 276 models of all shapes and sizes. I finally found one that I liked from the description. I found out the contact was in my my area - Atlanta and NOT China!

After spending time with Chandu I decided to get involved in the manufacturing and marketing of Android tablets. So I have been involved now a little over a month and it certainly is a learning curve!

I NEED ALL THE HELPHELP I CAN GETI!

Thanks,
    Hugh

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hugh it's a pleasure to have you here. Welcome to Android Forums. These forums are segmented into areas that are device specific. Your research will be best served if you log into the tablet areas that have your interest. You will find a true cross section of opinions as well as tips and support here on these forums. We count on the good users here to set the pace for these forum. Here is a ink to the list of Android tablets we have specific sections for. Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums I hope you enjoy these forums and if you need assistance just drop back into this intro area and ask... we'd love to help in any manner.

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Welcome! Android Forum is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help. We love to welcome new members who want to be a part of this community.

It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to click the Phones or Tablets -Link in my signature - from there scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks for all Android Devices. I hope you find Android Forum informative and useful! Happy Holidays! ;)