1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New here, need help

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Crunch, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Crunch

Crunch Lurker

I went to the Devices page and mine is not listed : LG VS425PP, which I believe is an Optimus Zone3.
    That is fine but the help I need is for a downloaded app. I have downloaded them before but this one is missing : Discord.
    I have searched every file....app manager,downloads,etc... I've hooked it up to the laptop and searched from internal storage,and on down the line in every folder/file.There is not much installed/filed on this phone. When I go to the Play Store it says the app is installed. My device is compatible.There is no SD card.
    So... where oh where could my little Dis go? I'm at a loss. Any help is appreciated.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

3. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

Does it show up here:
    1. Go to your phones Settings menu.
    2. Tap Apps (or Applications).
    3. Go to the All tab, you might need to swipe right/left to get to it.
    4. Look for Discord.

You could also uninstall then reinstall it if it's still not showing up.

4. Crunch

Crunch Lurker

Thank you both. I finally got it. I went to 4 different download sites before it finally installed.
    Danny, i tried everything before I asked here.(except a diff DL site) I looked all through the phone for it.
    Kate. I tried all of that, There was no uninstall option because it never was installed... i guess... though the Play Store said it was. No worries now and thnx for reading and responding.
    I know where to go if I have another issue. Thnx again