• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

new here. new droid

so after dealing with my treo 755p for about a year and half longer than i wanted to i finally talked a guy in verizon into giving me my upgrade a month and a few days early. my first pick was the droid of course and i had my box cutup and upc in the mail the next day ( i got it late at night)

so ive started using handcent, pandora, ect, and i wanna start working on getting swype on here. i like using missed call, weather bug, and meebo too. gmail push times are great, i couldnt be happier.

i seem to be having some trouble adding contacts in (it merged my jake and jacob together, and wont let me add them at all) and when i go into google contacts its made 6 of each. so i have 6 #BAL, 6 of each of my contacts, ect.

once i get the contact list down pat my troubles will be over, but its been working great. glad to be a part of this forum

so after dealing with my treo 755p for about a year and half longer than i wanted to i finally talked a guy in verizon into giving me my upgrade a month and a few days early. my first pick was the droid of course and i had my box cutup and upc in the mail the next day ( i got it late at night)

so ive started using handcent, pandora, ect, and i wanna start working on getting swype on here. i like using missed call, weather bug, and meebo too. gmail push times are great, i couldnt be happier.

i seem to be having some trouble adding contacts in (it merged my jake and jacob together, and wont let me add them at all) and when i go into google contacts its made 6 of each. so i have 6 #BAL, 6 of each of my contacts, ect.

once i get the contact list down pat my troubles will be over, but its been working great. glad to be a part of this forum
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones