1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

new here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by epic4win, Sep 1, 2010.

1. epic4win

epic4win New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    sprint
    Dallas
    Wats up guys just joined after browsing a couple times. I've done android since spint let out the moment and now have a Samsung Epic. I actually work for sprint and sorry that I don't know how to explain the 10$ extra charge. I'm in dallas and just looking to get some knowledge about other android phones on all carriers and share in watever I can.

Advertisement

2. jayefef

jayefef Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Los Angeles
    COOL.

You'll find that this forum has lots of helpful people and some not so helpful. I try to help, when i can. You might even find out some stuff Sprint is doing before they let employees know.

How do like the EPIC? I like the hardware and the idea of a keyboard but that infernal Touchwiz skin is deal breaker. Is it bad? am i making a big deal out of nothing? I'm so used to HTC Sense on the Incredible I can't imagine using anything else.

Welcome to the forums.

epic4win likes this.
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome. We're glad you're here to pitch in! :)

epic4win likes this.
  4. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Oregon Coast
    Hi - Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers ;)

epic4win likes this.
  5. epic4win

epic4win New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    sprint
    Dallas
    So far so good I've always been a samsung guy and can't stand all touchscreen phones and I wish this had everything htc sense does but I'm the advocate for the store where I work so I got the phone for FREE so I think ill be alright.