• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Whats up everybody? My name is Ryan and I have just recently become a completely Android addict... within the course of 1 day! I've owned just about every type of cell phone on the planet. iPhone, BlackBerry, RAZR... you name it. I get bored pretty quickly with my phone so I walked into Verizon the other day and checked and see if I could get an upgrade. Turns out, my mom has an upgrade and since she had taken my practically new BlackBerry Tour a few months before she said I could take her upgrade. I had a hard time choosing what phone I wanted. There was something I liked about all of them, but the Droid Incredible was just right. Perfect size, great processing power, excellent keyboard, and at $150 with rebate a great price. I've had it for about 24 hours and I haven't stopped using it. Since I'm a Mac user I was worried about the compatibility but a nice program called DoubleTwist solved that. I'm sure I will be browsing the forums quite often to learn more about my phone, but it looks like a great place to be.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones