1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

New here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ryannel2003, Nov 10, 2010.

1. ryannel2003

ryannel2003 New Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Student
    Greenville, NC
    Whats up everybody? My name is Ryan and I have just recently become a completely Android addict... within the course of 1 day! I've owned just about every type of cell phone on the planet. iPhone, BlackBerry, RAZR... you name it. I get bored pretty quickly with my phone so I walked into Verizon the other day and checked and see if I could get an upgrade. Turns out, my mom has an upgrade and since she had taken my practically new BlackBerry Tour a few months before she said I could take her upgrade. I had a hard time choosing what phone I wanted. There was something I liked about all of them, but the Droid Incredible was just right. Perfect size, great processing power, excellent keyboard, and at $150 with rebate a great price. I've had it for about 24 hours and I haven't stopped using it. Since I'm a Mac user I was worried about the compatibility but a nice program called DoubleTwist solved that. I'm sure I will be browsing the forums quite often to learn more about my phone, but it looks like a great place to be.

Advertisement

2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus
    Welcome to the Android Forums!

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up. Feel free to join the conversations. PM me if you have any questions. :)

Steven

4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator

May 11, 2010
    Male
    Systems Administrator
    Northern Ky
    Hello and Welcome to Android Forums!!