1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

New here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by huatchai, Jun 2, 2011.

1. huatchai

huatchai Lurker
    None

Jun 2, 2011
    Penang, MY
    Hi, I'm owing a flying touch 3 and having problems with it. Then I was told that about this web site and I visited this forums few times as visitor, and I gain a lots of knowledge about android application, tips, tricks...etc, I got to say thanks to this forums. Last but not least, I'm planing to buy 7" MID model is EM73 with android 2.3.1,Telechips 8803 Cortex-A8 1GHZ and i'm seeking some opinion from this site, because I tried to search for the model EM73 and I don't see any topic related to this model. Can someone help me up, your help will be very much appreciated. TQ. :D:D:D

Advertisement

2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Android Expert
    None

Nov 12, 2009
    geek
    USA
    Welcome, this is one of the greatest Android sites with tons of resources!

Due to the vast number of Android devices, we have a tablet specific area here: Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums

If you don't see a specific sub-forum for the tablet that you're interested in, I would advise posting your question in here to see if anyone can provide you the information you need: General Tablet Talk - Android Forums

I have not heard of the EM73 but am intrigued now that you mentione the specs. I will try to do some research on it myself.

huatchai likes this.
  3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to the Android Forums. Glad you finally signed up as a member. It might help if you posted the country you are in since manufacturers may market the same device under several different names, depending on location.

huatchai likes this.
  4. Parastie

Parastie Lurker
    None

Jun 12, 2011
    Hi! I've got the EM73 with the resistive touch screen (go for the capcitive), and it is amazing. It's really powerful. According to some chinese websites, there should be a 2.3.3 update, but I can't find the firmware anywhere.