1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

new HTC Aria owner

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RocketRay, Jul 11, 2010.

1. RocketRay

RocketRay Active Member

Jul 11, 2010
    System Admin
    SoCal
    I got an iPhone 3G last year and it was pretty cool, but recently I was having to charge it at least twice per day. I got a replacement battery and watched a YouTube video four times showing how to do the replacement. I started the surgery and thirty minutes later the phone was destroyed.

I thought about getting the iPhone 4. But even had it been available I had decided against it. I don't want another device that requires surgery in order to change the battery. Plus the storage isn't expandable.

So far I like the Aria. It's definitely faster than my old iPhone. I love the fact that I just throw my music & videos into folders on the memory card and there they are in the phone. On the iPhone I'd have to boot into Windoze (I'm a Linux guy) then run iTunes, then do a sync that typically took more than an hour.

Go Android!

Advertisement

2. androidius666

androidius666 Member

Jul 11, 2010
    I thought about getting the Aria. I had an iPhone 3gs but I decided to switch to Sprint and get the EVO and I'm glad I did. Haha. Its pretty sweet and the Sprint reps were much more helpful than the AT&T ones. But I do wish the EVO had that little trackpad thing.