• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New HTC Hero user

Hello,

I am a new HTC Hero user. This is my first smart phone. Previous to this I only used my cell phone to talk on, nothing else. This is a overwhelming new experience for me. I would like to set my phone up for maximum speed when using GPS and surfing the internet. If anyone has any suggestions or apps that would help that would be great. I will be doing some texting, is there a way to add a signature to the text? Again, thanks for any info and I will look forward to exploring this new source for android info.

I know what you mean - I just got rid of my Blackberry Tour because it was defective (three defective devices actually - phone wouldn't ring, people would call and it would ring on their phones, not on mine, and then go into voicemail, plus it kept freezing every day - and it took Sprint four months to figure it out) - and I have my Hero and it really is overwhelming. Just to let you know you're not alone :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones