• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New in Town

who is using their Droid on Exchange Mail Server and does it work well?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Droid OS WORKS well on Exchange Mail Server

• Droid OS DOES NOT WORK WELL on Exchange Mail Server

• Total voters

Droidconvert

Apr 12, 2010
Hi All, I just joined the forum to better understand the Droid OS. To date, I have been a heavy Blackberry user, waiting for the the Tour2 to come out. I have been following the potential release of this "Incredible" phone and have caught the bug.

But now, after talking to some, they have told me that it will be hell trying to get the Incredible to work on a corporate email server to sync my email, corporate calendar, Contacts, Phonebook, etc.

Can anyone shed some lite on this and what I need to be concerned with?

I would not mind buying a 3rd party app if necessary to accomplish my complete transformation

Regards,

DroidConvert

Hi All, I just joined the forum to better understand the Droid OS. To date, I have been a heavy Blackberry user, waiting for the the Tour2 to come out. I have been following the potential release of this "Incredible" phone and have caught the bug.

But now, after talking to some, they have told me that it will be hell trying to get the Incredible to work on a corporate email server to sync my email, corporate calendar, Contacts, Phonebook, etc.

Can anyone shed some lite on this and what I need to be concerned with?

I would not mind buying a 3rd party app if necessary to accomplish my complete transformation

Regards,

DroidConvert
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones