• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New kid on the block

Dave L

Apr 30, 2010
Thailand
Hi all,

After a couple of years in a loving relationship with my Desire time has caught up with us and she is showing her age, although she still performed very well.

Just upgraded her to a younger, slimmer and better performing model, who says she is the One, and hopeing she'll prove as problem free, satisfy me and keep me happy as much as my Desire.

So I hope there is plenty of room here for me to hang out, learn from your advice and share experiences.

So, it's hello from me.

Reactions: El Presidente
Hi all,

After a couple of years in a loving relationship with my Desire time has caught up with us and she is showing her age, although she still performed very well.

Just upgraded her to a younger, slimmer and better performing model, who says she is the One, and hopeing she'll prove as problem free, satisfy me and keep me happy as much as my Desire.

So I hope there is plenty of room here for me to hang out, learn from your advice and share experiences.

So, it's hello from me.

Of course there is plenty of room for you hang out!
Hi and I hope you enjoy your 'one' as much as I am. :)

Reactions: El Presidente
Upvote 0
Hi all,

So, it's hello from me.

dave that's exactly the same as me except your way with words is far more eloquent

but .... i ran the leedroid rom on the desire ans am doing the same on the one x

tony

Upvote 0
dave that's exactly the same as me except your way with words is far more eloquent

but .... i ran the leedroid rom on the desire ans am doing the same on the one x

tony

Hi Tony,

You are being too kind.

I hadn't rooted, rommed or anything else on my Desire, but only because I was worried about screwing something up. I had updated as far as it would go, 2.3.3 I think. I didn't really have many apps loaded and those I did I moved to SD where I could. However, I was still getting the low on space warning. I think that was to do with the size of Google maps.

So that was the final straw for me. I had been waiting sometime for the One X release once I found out it was on it's way.

Really pleased with the move. Hope it's a couple of years before I feel the need for bigger, better, faster......more.

Cheers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones