• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Leak v Old Leak Differences

The login bug was fixed but a new facebook picture sync issue has come about on V2. I think v2 runs a lot smoother and other they the FB pic issue I'm realy happy I upgraded

FWIW, I had FB picture sync issues on V1, and still have them sometimes on V2. (When it occasionally happens, I just remove my Facebook for HTC Sense account, re-add it, and wait ten minutes for it to finish syncing.)

Upvote 0
I just used Gmote for the first time in Leak2. on Leak1, it was buggy, laggy, and crash prone. It required opening, closing, reopening, and praying to get it to work. Now (so far) it just works, and is able to keep pace with all the demanding requests I was able to throw at it. I was able to stream one mp3 from the laptop to the phone while another was playing in iTunes. This maneuver was a guaranteed crash before.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones