1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support New LG Optimus 3D owner

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by XORTION, Sep 25, 2011.

1. XORTION

XORTION Lurker
    None

Sep 25, 2011
    Hello everyone,
    coming from iphone 3g to my new optimus 3d is great. i have some questions i hope anyone can answer

how do i add pictures and videos to my phone

how can i add skins themes only i have seen some lg optimus 3d phones with personalize setting in there phone.. mine doesn't

last question :) how do i use the pc suite which ive taken off my phone
    because it keeps saying phone not connected

thanks
    alex

Advertisement

2. Mad_Sunday

Mad_Sunday Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 26, 2009
    Process Technician
    Staffordshire, UK
    Hi Alex,

OK first things first. You do not need to do ANYTHING to your phone to add music, video, photos, etc etc......... Also you do NOT need to PC suite unless you want to do upgrades via the PC.

Plug your phone into your PC via the USB cable, a message will appear on the notification bar of your phone (slide it down to see notifications) and select "connect as USB storage". You can now add whatever picture/music/video files you want by dragging them into the phone window on your PC. The external SD card is shown as a folder in the internal card, so don't get confused as to where your loading it.

Apps that don't come from the Android Market (all app packages have a .apk file extension) can be placed on your SD card too. These just need to be clicked on from the phones file explorer (I suggest you get ES file explorer which is free on the Market) which can be found in the Polaris Office app on your phone. NOTE you will only be able to install non Market apps if you tick the "unknown sources" option in menu(left most button when at the home screen)/settings/Applications.

Welcome and ENJOY :)

Pete