1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

New M8 Owner

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ChadWilliam1, Sep 27, 2014.

1. ChadWilliam1

ChadWilliam1 Well-Known Member

I have been on this forum for a while. I usually find my answers through the search. I am a long time android user. I just switched from an HTC Rezound to the M8. I liked the Rezound it was a good size phone for me but it died and will not turn back on. Anyway I can not figure out how to change the short cuts on the lock screen. I have been all through the settings and I can not find it. Can somebody help me out.

Chad.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mumfoau

mumfoau Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, there's no way to modify the lock screen shortcuts. They're always going to be identical to what you have in your dock on your home screen. There may very well be a way if rooted however.

3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

There certainly is if rooted - the Venom rom allows this, and others may too.

Otherwise using a third-party lockscreen replacement will give you different options (but if you prefer the HTC lockscreen you can't make it exactly alike).

HTC One M8 Forum

The HTC One M8 release date was March 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 4MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2600mAh battery.

March 2014
Release Date
Reviews