• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
From what i understand the market was supposed to have a "hot update" meaning you dont have to download or install anything it was just going to be different. Well mines not different in fact its the same old thing. It was going to have some different styling and was going to offer the Froyo options like auto update and update all. I was kind of looking forward to this because im still on 2.1. Has anyone noticed that the market is different or is it still the same for everyone else too. I dont know if this was going to have a date that it was going to take place but from what i was reading it was already done and i want to know why i havent seen any changes. Thanks

http://phandroid.com/2010/10/10/and...update-to-add-froyos-once-exclusive-features/

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones