• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Member and Owner from NJ

thisisnascar

May 2, 2012
Gloucester City, NJ
I'm new to Android and purchased a new Motorola RAZR MAXX on Monday. I choose the MAXX because of the larger battery. This being my 1st ever smartphone, allowed me to pick based on my wants and likes, as opposed to being torn between operating systems. I've read much of the good (and bad) about this phone, but choose to own it nevertheless.

I hope I won't regret that decision :).

I'm now in that state of indecision as to whether or not I should get the insurance. I was told I have a $7 per month option and an option to pay $100 for 2-years. I'm not sure what, if anything, to do. I somewhat like the idea of the insurance, in case one of my grand-daughters decides to drop the phone on the ground, throw it into the bathtub, etc.

I just ordered The Body Glove Flex case for it. I've been use the body glove brand on my LG Cosmos, with great success.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones