• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Member ... Future Android Owner

Good evening. I felt I would post in here as a new member.

I have suffered since launch day with the Blackberry Storm (first version). I have been waiting for a solid phone to change to (I am on the Verizon network). I was going to get the Droid, but the problems many people have with the flat keyboard has delayed my move.

Since, I have thought about getting the Nexus One, Samsung Galaxy S (if it comes to Verizon) or the HTC Incredible ... once they are available on Verizon. All three look good with me leaning towards the Galaxy S or Incredible. The only problem? The wait and my upgrade time frame. I am really tired of the Storm and really ready to move on, so the wait to get one of the new Android phones is killing me. Also, I have to wait for my new every two deal with Verizon, but I am going to see if they can work with me on that since I am extremely frustrated with my Storm that doesn't work right.

That is my phone background. Thanks for reading. :)

Good evening. I felt I would post in here as a new member.

I have suffered since launch day with the Blackberry Storm (first version). I have been waiting for a solid phone to change to (I am on the Verizon network). I was going to get the Droid, but the problems many people have with the flat keyboard has delayed my move.

Since, I have thought about getting the Nexus One, Samsung Galaxy S (if it comes to Verizon) or the HTC Incredible ... once they are available on Verizon. All three look good with me leaning towards the Galaxy S or Incredible. The only problem? The wait and my upgrade time frame. I am really tired of the Storm and really ready to move on, so the wait to get one of the new Android phones is killing me. Also, I have to wait for my new every two deal with Verizon, but I am going to see if they can work with me on that since I am extremely frustrated with my Storm that doesn't work right.

That is my phone background. Thanks for reading. :)
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones