1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

new member looking for help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by danielb88, Jan 7, 2014.

1. danielb88

danielb88 Lurker
    None

Jan 7, 2014
    hi everybody

I'm new to this site... I joined because i'm desperate to find a solution to my problem. Hopefully anybody can help me.(i'm posting this here, but mods please feel free to move it to the right section)

I have a galaxy s3 rooted with cyanogenmod 10.2.0-RC1

It's been like 3 weeks since my play store stopped working, it closes as soon as I open it. I did searched on the forum but, with no luck. I tried erasing data/cache, resetting the app preference, disable/enable download folder, erased my Google account and add it again, uninstalled play store and installed it again... but nothing seemed to work. In my desperation, i finally reset it to factory mode thinking it was going to be the end of my problems, but guess what? IT DID NOT WORK!!!

I just don't know what else to do. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

thank you

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hi daniel88. Welcome to Android forums. I'll give you a link to the S3 area. You will want to go to that area and then scroll to the bottom of that page to find the root areas. Root is device / carrier specific so make certain you check into the right area. If you can't find the answer you seek by reading, feel free to start a thread there asking for assistance. I'm sure the good members there can help you set things straight. Here is your link: Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Forums
    Best of luck and thanks for joining these forums.

ocnbrze and Mikestony like this.
  3. danielb88

danielb88 Lurker
    None

Jan 7, 2014
    I did search on the forum and tried the solutions posted but none worked. i will start a new thread on that section. thank you

ocnbrze likes this.