1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

new member needs help!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by peggy1104, Oct 20, 2014.

1. peggy1104

peggy1104 Lurker

Hello guys, first post so go easy! Right I have a m8 running Android revolution HD 11.1. I now want to go to stock so I can use sunshine to s-off my device.

I got a nandroid backup of 1.54.61.5 and the corresponding recovery, all restored well and stock recovery flashed. However sunshine still refuses to work. Tried 3 times now and I just get the incompatible banner in sunshine. Anyone have ideas??! I have read so many posts trying to figure it out my head is spinning!

Thanks all

Gareth

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hi peggy1104. Thanks for joining and using these forums. I'm sure our M8 gurus will help you out. Have fun...

peggy1104 likes this.
  3. Yatezy

Yatezy Android Enthusiast

You are still rooted ain't you? Since it sounds like you have gone back to complete stock, it maybe complete unrooted stock.

If I remember correctly that's the exact firmware I was on and it worked perfectly for me :thumb:

4. peggy1104

peggy1104 Lurker

Thanks for the reply, I have just given it another go, did a OTA update to see if that would make any difference but doing so has now caused my wifi not to work properly!? The wifi switch refuses to flick over and just stays grey!? also root checker is now saying its not rooted, what a mess. Feeling really frustrated with it at the min, im basically stuck on ARHD and not able to change as my firmware is not compatible with the latest 4.4.4 updates :( wish i had just left it at stock, bit late saying that now :dong:

HTC One M8 Forum

The HTC One M8 release date was March 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 4MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2600mAh battery.

March 2014
Release Date
Reviews