1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

New member question

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Tattoolee, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Tattoolee

Tattoolee Lurker
    None

Sep 20, 2017
    Hello android members. Im a NOOB but have been interested in learning all i can about code and android development. Etc.. . anyhow i have 3 droids. . my currently activated LG Aristo MS21010i.. An ZMAX PRO Z981 B21 and a Galaxy Grand Prime G530T1. All metro PCS. Been wanting to root for some time but not sure how. If anyone can help with that or even just so i have more control or options. Getting really bored with the norm and ready to play. Thanks for any and all help.

Advertisement

2. James L

James L Android Expert
    None

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
    Owner root-android-easy.com
    Peoria Il
    The Aristo. You look at @messi2050 root instructions. Unlock the bootloader, flash and boot into Twrp, flash a SU binary zip and can't remember if you have to flash a no verity zip. Anyways it's all there and works fine. These are not exact steps.

The Galaxy, boot download mode, flash a correct twrp tar, flash SuperSU in twrp and if need be a no verity zip and format data. A no verity zip might not be needed not formatting data. Just a quick run through.

3 hours of sleep in 48 hours, work, work, work lol. Otherwise I'd be more detail oriented. Pinging @Jfalls63 He can help with the galaxy

Jfalls63 likes this.
  3. Tattoolee

Tattoolee Lurker
    None

Sep 20, 2017

Thank you for all the info. Im new to this stuff but i have some knowledge just playing around. Bad thing is i wouldnt know what half of its called.lol. but any info is appreciated. Thanks