• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Member with a Droid

dmulliner

Lurker
Nov 25, 2009
Hi All,

I just picked up my first Android phone a couple of weeks ago when the Droid was introduced. Well, that does not count the week I had the Hero on Sprint! The battery life was terrible due to my cell connection being poor where I live, so I took it back. Great little phone though and would have kept it if not for that.

I come from a multitude of different devices in my past, ranging from stand alone PDAs to Windows Mobile phones, Palm Treos, iPhone, etc. I have to say that I have never been as gratified with a device as I am with the Droid and Verizon's service! It looks like a keeper for at least a year or so (gotta see what else is on the horizon)!

I have a phone obsession!

Hi All,

I just picked up my first Android phone a couple of weeks ago when the Droid was introduced. Well, that does not count the week I had the Hero on Sprint! The battery life was terrible due to my cell connection being poor where I live, so I took it back. Great little phone though and would have kept it if not for that.

I come from a multitude of different devices in my past, ranging from stand alone PDAs to Windows Mobile phones, Palm Treos, iPhone, etc. I have to say that I have never been as gratified with a device as I am with the Droid and Verizon's service! It looks like a keeper for at least a year or so (gotta see what else is on the horizon)!

I have a phone obsession!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones