1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JRioux, Jan 15, 2020.

1. JRioux

JRioux Lurker

Hi folks! My name is Jerry. I recently got an Onn tablet with keyboard because I was curious. I'm pleasently surprised. It's much nicer than I expected. I've had numerous other Android devices going back to the Nook HD+. I also currently have a Samsung Tab S2.

I'd like to chat with others who have the Onn. My one disappointment is battery life. Has anyone figured out how to increase it? I'd love some tips.

I'd also like to find a different on-screen keyboard. I'm currently using the Hacker's Keyboard, which has lots of nice features. Which custom keyboards do others like?

Advertisement

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by olbriar, Jan 15, 2020 (3 points)
  3. olbriar

olbriar  

Hello Jerry and welcome to Android Forums. Not familiar with your new tablet, google informs me it's produced by Walmart?? Interesting for sure and looks to be very easy on the pocketbook. We do not have a specific discussion area for your Onn tablet so I suggest you might ask for assistance Here. Thanks for joining and I hope you have fun with your new tab.

Dannydet, Steven58 and Unforgiven like this.
  4. Steven58

Steven58 Recognized Incompetent Moderator

Hi Jerry. Welcome to android forums!

5. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

Welcome to the site Jerry :)

7. JRioux

JRioux Lurker

Yes, the Onn is super affordable. I bought a refurbished tablet with keyboard for $55.

8. maire5

maire5 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site.

9. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Welcome to the Original Android Forums @JRioux!

How big is your tablets screen? Just curious.