• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

dbog

Lurker
Nov 11, 2009
I got my Droid today and am eager to exploit all its possibilities. I'm leaving behind my workhorse Samsung i760, but have no regrets from what I've seen so far with the Droid. I'm looking forward to learning as much from this community in the near term as possible with the intent of becoming a contributor in the future. Now I'll get back to reading "all" of the threads regarding the Droid and version 2.0.

Thanks,
dbog

I got my Droid today and am eager to exploit all its possibilities. I'm leaving behind my workhorse Samsung i760, but have no regrets from what I've seen so far with the Droid. I'm looking forward to learning as much from this community in the near term as possible with the intent of becoming a contributor in the future. Now I'll get back to reading "all" of the threads regarding the Droid and version 2.0.

Thanks,
dbog

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones