• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My issue is that no matter what function I select on my LG android, I get a message displayed that says "xxxxxx did not allow accessing network by default", where xxxxxx is the function selected. Apart from this annoying popup message that goes away after 3-4 seconds, the phone works fine. Does anyone have a solution?

Upvote 0
My issue is that no matter what function I select on my LG android, I get a message displayed that says "xxxxxx did not allow accessing network by default", where xxxxxx is the function selected. Apart from this annoying popup message that goes away after 3-4 seconds, the phone works fine. Does anyone have a solution?

Hello and welcome to the forums - thanks for joining.

I do not really understand... could you elaborate a little?

hi i'm new here..

Welcome Carlile - thanks for joining!

Both of you should check out the sub-froums for your devices - head to http://androidforums.com/android-phones/ and scroll down until you find your device... other users of the same phone hang out in the device sub-forums and are the best to give tips, tricks and help on getting the most out of your phones! :D

Hope you both find this place useful... should you need any help on navigating the forums, hit one of us guides up!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones